A Perfect Electrical Installation Is Always Accurately Identified
I have spent 52+ years in the electrical industry. I held a valid Ontario Electrical Licence: Construction and Maintenance with Interprovincial Seal as well as a licence for the Province of Nova Scotia before I retired. I enjoyed fifteen years as an on-the-job electrician and job foreman followed by twenty-eight years as an electrical inspector for Ontario Hydro and ESA. I am on Honourary withdrawal from Local 115 I.B.E.W. I retired 11 years ago. In 2015 I did not renew my electrical licence. It was time. I was not going to return to working in the trade. I now make Lamacoid plates, engraved signage, solar installation 1-line drawings and plates, mimic bus, legend plates, stencils and other items for electrical contractors in Eastern and Central Ontario, and the provinces of Nova Scotia, Québec, British Columbia and recently into the United States. I can produce almost anything you require to complete your installation.
I understand the trade terminology and price each job by the material used and time taken to complete the lot making all lots less expensive.
- Free estimates, excellent pricing, service and delivery to anywhere.
- Single plate(s), small jobs or large jobs.
- All sizes, colours and quantities are available.
- Excellent quality, service & price.
- Solar installation 1-line and solar plates.
- Engraved signage. Engraved HV 1-line diagrams.
- Mimic bus. (See examples page)
- Panel directories engraved. Ask for details.
- Engraved signage and cut out letters/numbers.
- Click here for examples!
I ship using Canada Post and ship for free using Canada Post Xpedited for all orders over $100.00, before taxes.
For payment, I accept company cheques, Interac eTransfer, PayPal and Visa and Mastercard credit cards
Lamacoid PlatesR.E. (Ralph) Davis, Retired ESA Inspector